Saturday, November 30, 2013

Who's Smiling. . . . .

I was at church having the best day of my life (not really).  There was a child that got away from his mom and started to cry and get frustrated.  So being the motherly person I was I tried to comfort the child and tried to make him feel better.  I ended up taking him in after awhile because I didn't want the mother to get worried about him.  I handed him off and he calmed right down and then I thought I should of just did that to begin with.  




Anywho, I was being a sour puss and decided I needed to shape up.  So I got some scrap paper, wrote the words, "What makes you Smile?" and gave it to some friends.  These people have been so inspiring and have helped my family smile many many times.  Grateful for good people!!


No comments:

Post a Comment