Friday, November 15, 2013

Believe it or Not

You know when you go to different places it is kind of an unwritten rule to eat where you cant eat at home, shop where you cant shop at home, visit places you cant visit at home so on and so forth.  When going to visit my childhood home it is a must MUST must to always get some good REAL mexican.  I mean the really good kind with real tortillas and beans and everything that is yummy!!  

Anywho, I decided to put my ideas and question to the test:

What makes you smile?

Like any person the cashier lady was curious if I was doing a survey.  I responded, "No, I just want people to remember what makes them smile."

I grab my food and tell the peeps 'thank you so much' and a lady said that she hopes I find what makes me smile.  That caring made ME smile. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment