Monday, November 18, 2013

Mental Awesomeness. . . . .

Time Out For Women got me thinking hey I can really make this happen.  Hey, I can make people happy on a regular basis!  I can bring smiles!!  That is one thing that is my passion, is to bring happiness and more of a light heartedness to those around me. (sometimes sarcastic)  Granted there is a time to be serious and I completely have those times but there are other times to where we don't need to let things tear us down. (easier said than done)

This event was SO strengthening and so inspiring that is made me think how each person needs this time to get away.  Kind of a refresher and uplifting time to help us keep going and push us through the next stage in our life.  

What is even better is this event is for everyone not just those that are Latter Day Saints women.  It gives messages and hope to get through that trial, get through being a young mother, that there is light at the end of the tunnel and much much more.  For EVERYONE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment