Wednesday, November 13, 2013

The wildest ride. . . .

The excitement began when I started looking at pictures of a friend.  It seems no matter who it but we always know someone that takes pictures or does photography.  This person was actually being made-up and photographed by her daughter and as I was looking at her photography site she gave a link to her sister site which is The S.I.P. Project(Service is Painless).

Reading this site and the idea behind it, giving service for photos, just clicked for me.  Not necessarily the pictures done which would always be cool to do but the 'Service is Painless' part .  On the site is gives different ideas of how to give service and how you can tailor it to your own likes and own family passions.

Going to my thinking spot, (my bathroom), I came up with different ideas that I thought would be awesome and fun for our family to pursue.

In order to get my family on board I wanted to do a service for them to get them excited for giving service.  More to come on this adventure. . . . . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment