Monday, January 20, 2014

Facebook Friends



Ginger 
What makes you smile?
  • Ethel: you!!
  • Andrea: My son!!
  • Melanie: Fridays and no school holidays 
  • Catherine: My children. Chocolate. Beautiful music, 
    sunsets, blue skies against a mountain, the warmth 
    of the sunshine, cloudy skies with fog rolling in 
    through a glade in the forest, sitting by an open
    window and smelling the rain while I'm all snuggled 
    up in a warm blanket with a good book, Gamble 
    Quail with their little babies in tow, hearing the 
    songs of the birds, pedicures, memories of my 
    grandmother, hanging out with either of my sisters, 
    thoughts of my closest friends, hope the gospel brings, 
    my relationship with my Savior
  • Jana: watching my husband "play" with our children

No comments:

Post a Comment